Thinking about showing off your beach body this summer? Then you probably want to get your body in the best shape possible and that of course involves getting rid of all those unwanted and annoying hairs on your private parts.
This is why today we’ll be telling you all about some of the options for the best hair removal cream for private parts, that you can currently find in the market, and that actually works!
Hair on your private parts is nothing out of this world, it actually has a reason to be there and therefore is nothing to be ashamed of. That said, esthetically it does not look good and we can’t stress that enough.
You certainly do not want people to stare at you or your social media pictures to be ruined by some hairs popping out. Instead, you want to feel confident by keeping your private parts smooth and well-groomed.
Luckily, there is a painless and effective solution for your predicament: hair removal cream specifically for private parts. If you are unsure or a little skeptical about this hair removal method, you are in the right place.
Some people may turn to other ways of hair removal, however, hair removal creams are quite popular since they offer zero pain and amazing results.
So, if this is your first rodeo with hair removal creams, continue reading as we share with you in this guide, some of the best hair removal creams for private parts as well as how to use hair removal cream on private parts, and more.
Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts Reviewed In This Guide
Best Overall: Neomen Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts⇣ Jump to Review
Best On Amazon: Veet Sensitive Removal Cream for Private Parts⇣ Jump to Review
Best Affordable: Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts⇣ Jump to Review
Best Non-Irritating Cream: AOBBIY Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts⇣ Jump to Review
Best For Sensitive Skin: Avashine Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts⇣ Jump to Review
How Choose The Perfect Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts For You?
Keeping your private parts well-groomed is the ultimate goal when looking to flaunt your beach body. Of course, you want your skin as smooth as possible and it can certainly happen with the perfect best hair removal cream for private parts.
We are not gonna lie, the process of removing hair from your intimate parts can be uncomfortable. Most people recur to shaving and waxing despite the discomfort and amount of time required.
If you have settled for a hair removal cream for private parts, you need to keep in mind different things. Remember, pubic hair is different from leg hair or hair on the underarm. Since it’s thicker and coarser, it’s key to opt for hair removal creams formulated for such hair.
When choosing the best hair removal cream for your private parts for you, make sure to read the product’s label, as brands have different instructions regarding the application, side effects, and use.
Be sure to verify the application method too. You should also prep the area before hair removal; it helps if you take a warm shower to soften the hair and skin. It is also best to patch-test the product on the back of your hand before applying it to your private parts.
Types Of Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts
Unlike waxing, which can be uncomfortable if you have a low threshold for pain, the best hair removal creams for private parts are painless. They can get messy but are usually pretty inexpensive.
Hair removal creams are most often used when it comes to sensitive parts of the body: armpits, bikini area, above lips, or the whole face.
Waxing is great for removing hair from the legs. But it is very painful when it comes to sensitive parts of the body. On the other hand, when we remove hair from the upper lip, we do not want redness and irritation on the skin. That is why depilatory creams are a great choice, especially if you have dry and sensitive skin.
Hair removal foam can be used to remove hair on the arms, legs, and bikini lines. The velvety foaming spray coats skin quickly and usually offers a delicate scent. Aloe vera is incorporated into the foam to provide skin with a hydrating moisturizer.
While shaving removes hair above the skin’s surface, depilatory gel creams remove hair below the skin, which means your skin will remain smoother for longer. According to experts, when using a depilatory gel cream, hairs grow with a tapered end, as opposed to a squared-off edge that results from shaving,
Some brands have taken steps to prevent irritation by adding cocoa butter to hair removal cream lotions. GiGi is a well-known and trusted brand to those familiar with at-home hair removal. The depilatory lotion, which is enriched with calming and moisture-rich ingredients like cocoa butter and aloe vera extract, doesn’t disappoint. these are strong enough for legs but gentle enough for the bikini area.
Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts List
Neomen Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts
What We Like:
What We Don’t Like:
NEOMEN skin-friendly painless flawless premium depilatory cream for women and men, which consists of safe ingredients including Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Olive Oil, suitable for any skin type, and leaving your skin smooth.
Free of allergies and strawberry spots. Please enjoy your safe, effective, gentle, and long-lasting hair removal cream at Neomen.
This hair removal cream is easy to operate, and effectively removes hair in as little as five minutes. It is also safe to use as it is a dermatologist-tested Hair Removal Cream, with no nicks or bumps left on the skin. It offers hair removal closer to the root.
The Depilatory Cream has a safe formula with Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Baby Oil to leave the skin feeling moisturized. It also has a portable size, easy to carry and use.
It is suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini lines. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
What Our Testers Say
I’m a man, used it for the first time tonight. I have ultra very sensitive skin with dermatitis and inflamed follicles when shaving. THIS STUFF WORKS WONDERS!!!! NO IRRITATION AT ALL…anywhere between 10mins works, I tested susceptible areas around nipples and crotch…so far so good! I’m going to test some more later…EXCELLENT PRODUCT!
How To Use Neomen Best Hair Removal Cream For Private Parts
- When using the Sensitive Formula, leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of the cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total – but don’t leave
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry.
The little spatula tool is not sharp enough to really S C R A P E the skin in the way that you would need to, to be able to use it as intended. Instead, use a damp washcloth which works really well, and I think most people would probably want to shower off any residue anyway. So just jump in the shower with a washcloth and give yourself a good scrub when the 5-10 minutes are up.
Find More About Neomen Hair Removal Cream For Private Parts Information And Reviews Here.
Veet Sensitive Removal Cream for Private Parts
What We Like:
What We Don’t Like:
Now live more spontaneous moments with Veet Hair Remover Cream that removes even stubborn hair in just a few minutes. Enriched with active ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, this hair removal cream for women moisturizes, leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft.
The sensitive hair removal cream comes with the delightful fragrance of Vanilla and Passion Fruit for a satisfying and breathtaking experience. This aloe vera hair removal cream is dermatologically tested and can be used for legs, arms, underarms, and bikini hair removal.
The results of Veet may last up to twice as long as shaving. It comes in a pump bottle with a spatula for easy dispensing, application, and removal.
Suitable for: Creams can be used by everyone, including pregnant women. Teenagers under 16 are supposed to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
Veet’s hair removal cream is made with a sensitive formula that contains natural ingredients like aloe vera and Vitamin E. So it not only removes unwanted hair but also leaves your skin moisturized.
There was no pain, no burning or tingling, the smell is a lot better than some of the older depilatory creams I’ve worked with (remaining an underlying chemical current, but not the dominant smell) and when I jumped in the shower, after a thorough wash and rinse, the hair was gone!
How To Use Veet Sensitive Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts
- Remove the plug from the pump and turn it anti-clockwise to unlock. Pump the Veet Cream onto the spatula or your hand and spread evenly to fully coat the hair you want to remove but do not rub in. And don’t forget to wash any cream off your hands.
- Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of the cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula, depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes, but don’t leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Rinse the nozzle and the spatula thoroughly after use. Replace the plug after each use.
Caution: Before every use, test your skin by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area as the skin is a sensitive part of the body. If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
Nad’s Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts
What We Like:
What We Don’t Like:
Nad’s Sensitive Hair Removal Cream is designed for painless hair removal; formulated with natural extracts of Melon, Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, and Honey to help soothe and protect sensitive skin, while targeting the hair shaft for effective removal of unwanted hair as little as four minutes.
Plus, the new Odor Elimination Technology means a more pleasant hair removal experience!
The active ingredients target the hair shaft weakening it and detaching it from the skin in four minutes only. People with coarser hair may allow the product on for longer but not more than 10 minutes.
Nad also uses an odor-eliminating technology that makes the smell of the foul chemicals better, a major bonus for a hair removal cream.
It is highly recommended to use the product before taking a shower and rinse the treated area with water afterward. In addition to the bikini area, you can use the product on your underarms, legs, and arms.
What Our Testers Say
I love this stuff because a) it’s cruelty-free and b) it actually works! I use it on my bikini area and most of the unwanted hair is gone after using this product. I do find that I have to put the cream on fairly thick, leave it on for 10 minutes, and rub it a little while wiping it off to get all the hair. But it seems to work great and is the only option I’ve found that’s cruelty-free! It also doesn’t seem to irritate my skin, though I will still occasionally get ingrown hairs, they’re way less frequent than shaving! Worth a try for sure!
How To Use Nad’s Best Hair Removal Cream For Private Parts
- Apply the cream generously to the area to be treated. Using your hand, smooth cream on to completely cover your hair with a thick even layer. Do not rub in.
- Leave for a minimum of 4 minutes but no longer than 10 minutes. The pain-free cream will dissolve the hair just below the skin’s surface.
- Using a soft cloth, test a small area for hair removal. If hair does not come away easily, leave the cream on for a few minutes more without exceeding 10 minutes in total.
- Rinse the treated area with water and pat dry. All done! Enjoy days of smooth, silky, hair-free skin.
Find More About Nad’s Hair Removal Cream For Private Parts Information And Reviews Here.
AOBBIY Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts
What We Like:
What We Don’t Like:
This hair removal cream by AOBBIY is specially formulated for women’s delicate skin. Do not look further for a one-stop solution for all your hairy problems. It will take care of all your hair removal needs.
Aobbiy Women’s Hair Removal is a high-quality depilatory cream for painless hair removal at home. No more razor burns or cuts! The cream is designed to remove the hair from closer to the root, while also delaying the growth of new hair, allowing you to enjoy smooth skin for an extended amount of time.
The fast-acting formula removes hair effectively within 10 minutes. Depending on the user, body areas, and hair thickness, if you are looking for better results, please extend the waiting time properly, and find the duration that works best for you.
With aloe vera, baby oil, and vitamin E in the formula, the hair removal cream is a gentle yet effective solution for the entire body.
Not only does the cream remove the existing hair, it effectively delays the growth of new hair, so you will be able to enjoy hair-free life for a longer stretch of time.
Hair removal does not have to be stressful. Simply spread the cream, wait for 5 minutes, wipe it away, and rinse.
What Our Testers Say
Amazing product! This (AOBBIY) hair remover cream works everywhere, just as advertised. The cream is very light, smooth, and doesn’t smell. It’s so easy to use. Directions say to leave it on for 10 minutes, I find 15 minutes works better for me.
At first, I thought the bottle was too small but it actually contains more than enough product to pack a real punch! No more razors or waxes for me, I’m sold on this stuff!
How To Use AOBBIY Best Hair Removal Cream For Private Parts
- Use a towel or water clean around the area.
- Apply the hair removal cream evenly on the parts that need to be removed.
- After 5 minutes, wipe in the reverse direction of your hair.
- Clean it with water, and warm water is recommended.
Find More About AOBBIY Hair Removal Cream For Private Parts Information And Reviews Here.
Avashine Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts
What We Like:
What We Don’t Like:
This is a dermatologist-tested hair removal cream, with no nicks or bumps left on the skin. Hair removal closer to the root. For all skin types and is friendly to sensitive skin. No fierce ingrown hairs and razor burn, no redness and no irritation if correct use.
The hair removal cream is fast and easy to operate, has no mess, effectively removes hair in five minutes, and should avoid being put on for over 10 minutes. It also works great wherever you put it.
The hair removal cream works for underarms, bikini lines, arms, and legs for women and men. With it, you’ll find your skin flawless silky smooth, and soft from us now!
The hair removal factor penetrates deep into the hair follicle, hair dissolving, and painless detachment of hair with restored pores. Natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Olive Oil make your skin soft and smooth.
What Our Testers Say
My friend recommend this remover cream to me, and it was super easy to use and remove even ingrown hair, I usually put this on for about 10 minutes, and I see it really gets off that hair I have with no irritation at all you just need to wipe it off and you will feel your skin smooth and soft, thanks to my friend who recommended this and thanks a lot for this product.
How To Use Avashine Best Hair Removal Cream For Private Parts
- Evenly apply a layer of the cream to fully coat the hair, but do not rub it in. Immediately wash the cream off your hands.
- Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, then test a small area for hair removal with a soft cloth or tissue, test a small area for hair removal. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest. If hair is still there, leave the cream on for a few minutes without exceeding 10 minutes in total.
- Wipe cream and hair away with a washcloth or tissue. Rinse the treated area thoroughly with water and then dry.
Leave it on for 5 minutes, (10 minutes max for stubborn hair), and use warm water and the little spatula that comes with it to gently scrape the hair off after getting some water on it to help open the pores. It works like a charm. Yes, did a test patch on your leg first and if that works out perfectly, just continue and get your skin flawless and silky smooth.
Find More About Avashine Hair Removal Cream For Private Parts Information And Reviews Here.
Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts Buying Guide
What Is The Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts?
A hair removal cream for private parts successfully removes the shortest and thickest hair, soothes irritations, nourishes the skin, and oils speed up the recovery process.
It is also important to know that they make the hair softer and weaker. In that way, they facilitate every subsequent depilation.
Depilatory creams are also used on the sensitive skin of the legs, as well as on skin that is prone to capillary rupture.
The advice for such skin is to use creams that contain ingredients of horse chestnut, which prevents the formation of varicose veins, acts preventively, soothes the skin, and strengthens capillaries.
It is also recommended to contain oils, which do not irritate the skin, and plant extracts, which accelerate cell regeneration and do not dry out the skin.
How Does A Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts Work?
The creams work by dissolving the hair at or just below the surface of the skin, making it easy to wash away. Make sure your skin doesn’t react poorly to depilatory cream by testing it out on a small patch of hair.
The effectiveness of the cream may also vary depending on the amount of hair and hair type.
The chemicals in a depilatory cream, with ingredients like sodium thioglycolate, calcium thioglycolate, and strontium sulfide, break down the hair’s protein structure. These proteins are known as keratins.
Once a depilatory cream dissolves the keratin, the hair becomes a jelly-like substance that’s easy to wipe off.
Depilatory creams delay and prevent hair regrowth, effectively remove it, and make the skin soft and hydrated after use.
Features To Look For In A Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts?
These creams used to contain strong chemicals, while today they are made from plant extracts, on a natural basis. The advice is to always read the back of the label. That way, you will know for sure what you are putting on your face and body.
Although many hair removal creams have formulas for all skin types, knowing your type before buying the product is important. Imagine you have sensitive skin, you need to look for hair removal creams that offer anti-inflammatory ingredients to reduce irritation.
These include almond oil, vitamin E, aloe vera, and chamomile. Similarly, people with skin conditions like eczema, or likely to develop hives, may need to be cautious when using these products on their private parts.
The brand name certainly has a significant impact when buying hair removal creams for your privates as you wouldn’t want to gamble with your intimate parts. Well-known brands have been in the market for years and have performed thorough research before putting a product out to sell. Some of the most trusted brands in the industry include Veet and Nad’s.
Most hair removal creams are effective. A few minutes after application should remove hair depending on the skin type, hair length, texture, and the cream’s formula.
The longer the cream sets, the more hair it removes. However, leaving the cream on for a long can burn or irritate the skin. With time you’ll find the perfect balance between possible skin agitation and the cream’s effectiveness.
Male vs. Female Formulas
You will find that most hair removal creams are formulated for men and women, however, experts say it doesn’t make much difference if you buy the sex-specific best hair removal cream for private parts.
The biggest difference may be a choice of scent, is best to look for hair removal creams for women if you want a floral scent. Products designed for men are obviously more masculine.
You won’t have to worry much about spending a lot of money since most hair removal creams for private parts are reasonably priced. You’ll find that well-known brands have incredibly low-cost products that perform just fine.
Common Questions About Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts
Can hair removal cream be used on private parts?
Yes! Nowadays, hair removal creams for private parts are quite popular. These gentle hair removal creams are perfect for a woman’s intimate areas. Specially designed to remove hair from the bikini line, underarms, and other sensitive areas, these creams provide smooth and gentle care.
Is hair removal cream better than shaving?
Unlike razor hair removal, which severs the hair at the skin level, using a depilatory cream (more commonly known as hair removal cream) lasts days longer and causes hair to grow back softer than shaving.
So, why does the hair grow back so quickly after shaving? When you shave, your razor cuts hair across the hair shaft from the skin’s surface, giving it a sharp edge. While shaving removes hair above the skin’s surface, depilatory creams remove hair below the skin. This means that you can remain stubble-free for up to nine days if you use a depilatory cream.
Does Veet make the skin dark?
According to their website, Veet Hair Removal Cream doesn’t make your skin darker. You don’t need to worry about your skin darkening when you use Veet. Skin darkening is a reaction to irritation and when used correctly, Veet Hair Removal Cream won’t irritate your skin.
What are the key benefits of hair removal cream for private parts?
- It’s fast. A small zone should take you no more than 15 minutes total, from start to finish. Larger areas shouldn’t take much longer, as the amount of time that you’re required to keep the cream on your skin is the same.
- It’s easy. If you can apply cream or use a spray nozzle, then you can use a depilatory. And since there’s no particular skill involved, you can use it in the comfort of your own home or throw it in your bag to take with you on vacation.
- It is inexpensive. For those on a budget or a tight work schedule, depilatory creams are a less expensive, more time-efficient option compared to other hair removal treatments, and they can be found almost anywhere.
- It’s long-lasting compared to shaving. While shaving removes hair above the skin’s surface, depilatory creams remove hair below the skin, which means your skin will remain smoother for longer.
- Hair grows back softer. When using a depilatory cream, hairs grow with “a tapered end, as opposed to a squared-off edge” that results from shaving.
- No downtime is involved. Compared to other hair removal treatments, depilatory creams usually don’t cause cuts, spots, ingrown hairs, or any other lingering effects.
- It’s safe and painless (if used correctly). As a generally pain-free option, this makes a difference for those who have low pain tolerance, are sensitive to other removal modalities, or want to more effectively remove hair in sensitive areas.
How to use hair removal creams on private parts?
- Prep. Read the instructions (or on your product package) all the way through, and make sure you have everything you need nearby before getting started: hair removal cream, damp washcloth or sponge, sink or shower, and timer.
- Test Patch. Leave the test amount on according to the time listed in the instructions for regular application, making sure not to exceed 10 minutes. If any irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly and discard the product. If the test goes smoothly, you’re good to go.
- Lay It On. Make sure your skin is dry and clear of oils, lotion, and makeup before starting. Then smooth on a thick, even layer of hair removal cream. Don’t be stingy, really lay it on generously and cover that unwanted hair. Wash your hands once you’ve finished applying the remover.
- Set Your Timer and Take a Scroll. Set a timer for 10 minutes. That’s the maximum time the hair remover can stay on your skin. Then maybe enjoy a fun scroll through social media.
- Check Your Progress. Check a small area for hair removal depending on the hair removal cream you’re using. Check a small area for results by gently wiping off a tiny bit with a damp washcloth. If the hair comes off easily, it’s time to remove the product. If not, leave the cream on your skin for a little longer, but no longer than a total of 10 minutes or as indicated in the instructions.
- Wipe Your Hair Away. Gently wipe the hair removal cream off with a damp washcloth and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water. Then pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- Maintenance. To maintain sensationally soft skin, you can use hair removal creams for private parts every few days. Allow at least 72 hours between each application.
Additional tips for using hair removal cream for private parts safely:
- Use a favorite bikini or underwear bottom as a template for where to remove hair.
- Don’t apply hair removal cream directly to your genitals.
- Use a cold compress or fragrance-free and dye-free cream or gel to soothe and moisturize your skin after hair removal.
Enjoy Your New Best Hair Removal Cream for Private Parts
Whether slipping into your favorite outfit or daring to bare a little skin, go forward with the confidence of glowing, silky-smooth skin that’s free of nicks, cuts, and razor bumps; only possible with the help of the best hair removal cream for private parts.
Trust us, if you haven’t tried depilatory creams yet, it’s time to be pleasantly surprised! The advice is to always read the back of the label. That way, you will know for sure what you are putting on some of the most precious parts of your body.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We’d be happy to help.
Disclosure: The Hair Products recommended in this article are our top favorites because they have a great combination of quality, features, and affordability. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through the links as a way to support this site. If you buy a qualifying product, you’re not charged anything extra, but I’ll get a small commission to help pay for my expenses. I hope you find our advice helpful and discover the Best Hair Products for your needs on this list.